IFAD is requesting proposal to implement US$3.5 million project in the identified countries for 3 years. IFAD is an international financial institution and a specialized United Nations agency. It is dedicated to eradicating poverty and hunger in rural areas of developing countries. IFAD provides low-interest loans and grants to developing countries to finance innovative agricultural and rural development programmes and projects.
This Call for Proposals is to identify the recipient of a three year grant financed by IFAD for a total amount of up to US$3.5 million to implement a project titled: Integrated fish-rice-vegetable food systems for improved livelihoods, food and nutrition security and climate resilience in Malawi, Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire: Scaling-up lessons learnt from Cambodia (or Asia).
The overall goal of this project is to improve livelihoods, food and nutrition security, and climate resilience in Malawi, Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire. The objectives are to increase incomes; increase the supply, access to, and consumption of fish, vegetables and rice; and to increase the efficiency of water and land use among rural-poor households through the adoption of IFRV systems
The competitively selected implementing institution must be an international organization with experience and operations in Africa on integrated fish and rice systems.
Your submission will include;
- Project proposal (in English), submitted using the grant Design Document template with a detailed Budget using the activity based budget table;
- Bidders’ self-certification of eligibility for IFAD grant financing and Grant FMAQ, duly filled in; and
- A brief institutional profile, detailing experience in the priority area and specific theme outlined in the Grant Concept Note, and in the region/country(ies) where the grant would be implemented.
Deadline to receive proposals is 2 September 2019, 23:59 CET.
All proposals, communications and requests of clarifications should be submitted via email to [email protected].
Download Required Documents below;
2. Criteria and point system for the evaluation of the technical grant proposal
3. Grant Agreement template and General Provisions Applicable to IFAD Grant Agreements
4. Applicants’ self-certification of eligibility for IFAD grant financing
6. Annex of the Grant Design Document
7. Concept Note for Grant Proposals
8. Detailed Activity-based Budget
9. Guidance on eligible expenditure under grant financing and other costing aspects