Leventis foundation is providing one year free training for young people in Modern and Sustainable Agriculture as part of their contribution to nation’s agricultural development. The objective of the training programme is to create in Nigeria, generations of committed young practical farmers who will act as catalysts for agricultural revolution in their communities. Aside the free training, accommodation and feeding will be provided through-out the duration of the programme.
Leventis foundation has been involved in the training of youths and farmers since 1987 in its schools located in six agro-ecological zones of Nigeria which include, FCT, Osun, Ondo, Kaduna, Kano and Gombe states.
Requirement for Admission
- Applicant either male or female must be physically fit
- Be able to read and write in English (evidence of minimum of junior secondary school may be required)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Pass both written and oral test prior to final selection
- Should demonstrate perceivable interest in agriculture
- Proof of a farming background is an advantage
Method of Application
Application in applicants own hand writing including concrete information in respect of each of the above requirements together with a letter signed by the Chairman or Secretary of the candidates Local Government of Origin, or an attestation letter from a Justice of Peace (JP), two (2) recent passport size photographs, three (3) references and photocopies of academic qualification(s) or relevant documents should be forwarded to any of the addresses below, preferably, to the school of choice;
- Leventis Foundation/Osun State Agricultural Training School Imo, P.M.B. 5074 Ilesa Osun State
- Leventis Foundation/Kano State Agricultural Training School Panda, Albasu Local Government P.M.B. 3555, Kano, Kano State.
- Leventis Foundation/Kaduna State Agricultural Training School DogonDawa, BirniGwari LGA, P.M.B1047, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Leventis Foundation/Gombe State Agricultural Training School, Tumu, Akko Local Government, Gombe State
- Leventis Foundation/FCT Agricultural Training School, Yaba, Abaji Area Council, P.M.B. 001, Abaji Abuja.
- The General Manager, (Technical and Training) Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte 2, Leventis Close, Central Business District P. O. Box. 20351, Garki, Abuja, FCT.
Mrs Janet Egbe-Owoicho,
Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte,
Email: [email protected],
10 thoughts on “APPLY FOR ONE YEAR LEVENTIS AGRICULTURAL TRAINING PROGRAMME”
i keenly intrested. how long is the training and the fee
It’s free. Please meet the contact person or visit any of the addresses.
U guys r really doing a good job. I read about u dat u have bin in existance since 1988,?whaaao! Good to kw! But does it mean dat it has bin free all along? N people r nt aware of dis?plss I want to kw about d short courses cos I can’t enroll 4 d one year program, hw long is it going to take 4 d short course pls
It’s one year program however you can call the contact for more information
I’m really interested please how do I get on with this. I’m based in Akure.
Call the contact in the post
When the admissn to be released, some,re say ,january, hw true iz dhz?
i want to enter i ned more ideals abt it and if i will get the admission in to it i will be very glad if my request been consider
I wish to apply for a one year training in your organization I am the indige of tambuwal local government sokoto state here are the photo copy of my credentials I wish my application will be regarded
I most humble wish to apply for the one year training in your organization. I’m the idigene of Ribah danko wasagu local government kebbi state.