The Federal Government of Nigeria has supported Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) to conduct training in modern agriculture for unemployed graduates, practising farmers and other stakeholders.
The FECA free Vocational training programmes include the following;
- Sustainable Cassava Production Practices (with support from CAVA II & Harvest Plus)
- Cassava Processing and Value Addition (with support from CAVA II & Harvest Plus)
- Tree and Fruit Crops Nursery Techniques
- Beekeeping and Mini Livestock Production
- Value Chain Opportunities in Agricultural Engineering
Training programmes that may attract a fee include;
- Contract Farming in Value Chain Approach
- Economics of Agricultural Production and Processing [with support from Green Innovation Centres for Agriculture and the Food Sector in Nigeria (GIZ)]
Training delivery methods will include; Lectures, Practical, Demonstration, Field Trips and Interactive Session.
First batch training commences by January 29 – February 2, 2018 at the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure International Vocational Training Centre. Applicants who are not captured in this cycle can register for subsequent training cycles by;
Clicking Request for Training Link,
Visit the Agro Shop at FECA, Akure or
Email [email protected]
For further enquires call; 08033559984; 08032498988