International Breweries is part of the SAB Miller family that spans the different continents of the world. As a global player and stakeholder, SAB Miller views Youth Employment/Empowerment important and believes such initiative is a great opportunity to help Young Entrepreneurs establish Small Scale Businesses that will ultimately contribute to the reduction of unemployment in the society and also better the lives of the citizens.
- Developing business skills through training
- Providing grants as start-up capital (new businesses) or
- Grants to support expansion of existing small businesses
- Providing post investment support (mentoring & coaching)
- The competition is open Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 35 years who live or have their business within Abia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo and Rivers states.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and at most 35 years with valid identification (e.g National I.D; Drivers License; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc.) as at the last day of the application period.
- He or she must be willing to operate the business on a full-time basis.
- Have an innovative business idea in need of a start-up capital Or already have an existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations.
- Energetic and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Must be able to read and write.
How to Participate