- The case for investing in Nigerian agriculture- Why agriculture is an attractive investment opportunity right now in Nigeria.
- Helping small agriculture producers grow into larger enterprises.
- An expert guide to the Nigerian environment for international investors (legal and regulatory).
- Risk Management and Hedging Strategies-Identify key risks including climatic, social and political, economic and commercial.
- How to achieve self sufficiency in livestock and fish production.
- Linking insurance to agriculture-finance: bringing insurance products to address production and revenue risks.
- How best to structure an investment in Nigerian agriculture.
- You will get an update on the prospects and the opportunities open to private sector players in the Nigerian Agriculture sector.
- You will meet with high level government officials, international investors and regulators and through direct interaction with them you will gain a better understanding of the Nigerian Infrastructure space.
For more information on how to attend, Click HERE